COACHES PLEASE REVIEW AND NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please feel free to contact the Technical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time for questions or to provide additional information.
Coaches should utilize the following documents to assist them in organizing, running, and managing their team during the season. In addition, the Technical Director of coaching can assist and provide additional information on how to run an effective practice, please email email@example.com.
Information related to coaching and running games/practices for Surrey Minor can be found on this page: http://smbha.org/content/forms.
This includes things like AP Rules, entering gamesheet information and the Code of Conduct Rules.
NOTE: HOME TEAM WEARS DARK JERSEYS, ROAD TEAM WEARS WHITE.
The following the important dates for all coaches and their coaching staff:
- Practice week begins April 1. All teams have been assigned a practice for this week.
- Games begin April 6th.
- Picture nights are on April 25th and 26th.
- Coach Player Evaluations are due May 31.
- Regular season ends June 6th...Playoffs begin right after the conclusion of the Regular Season.
- Provincials are June 28th to July 1st in Langley
- WCC is in Edmonton July 11th to 14th
- U15, U17 and U19 National Championships are in Vancouver July 26th to 29th.
The following are the divisions and related birth years for the kids playing in the division for the 2019 Spring Season:
| Birth Year || Division |
| || |
| 2000/2001/2002 || Junior |
| 2003 / 2004 || Major |
| 2005 / 2006 || Minor |
| 2007 / 2008 || Peewee |
| 2009 / 2010 || Pup |
| 2011 / 2012 || Peanut |
| 2013 || Tyke |
| 2014 / 2015 || Mini-Tyke |
RAMP TEAM APP (similar to Team Snap)
The new RAMP Team app has launched! This tool is available for only $25 (that's 50% off the regular price) for the entire 2019 season! Features include, but at not limited to;
- One Login and Password per person, RAMP Team app understands who you are in relation to each Team. This allows people to track multiple Teams within the App despite various roles; Simply use the drop down menu to switch your Team and it simultaneously adjusts your Role and subsequent access.
- Team Member/Parent/Guardian
- Access to Schedule, RSVPing, Chatting and Media
- Access to Schedule, Full Team RSVPING, Chatting and Media
- Access To Schedule, Chatting and Media
- Unlimited Data and Storage. Our package suits all. (The Ultra Package)
- Track and Notify your Team with RSVPs for Games, Practices & Events with optional Push Notifications.
- Picture Sharing and Storage.
- Video Editing, Sharing and Storage.
- Schedule Updates on the fly.
- Calendar Syncing.
- Team & Game Specific Group Chat with optional Push Notifications.
- Google Map Directions are connected to schedules for Games and Practices.
- Coming Soon! Concussion Testing Protocol and Injury History Documentation.
To sign your team up for this great tool you can follow these steps:
- A manager or coach must login to the backend of your team at https://www.rampinteractive.com/msa/login with your team login and password once it has been provided by the association for the 2018 season.
- Select the RAMP Team app tab and click on Subscriptions.
- Select the $25 package that covers the whole season. Enter your Credit Card information for purchase, proceed to confirmation and then submit. (no credit card information is saved).
- All players with email addresses already added to your roster will receive an automated invite email to the RAMP Team app. If you do not have a roster yet, the invite will go out as soon as players with email addresses are added.
- Click on Member Access to determine the appropriate access that each member will receive.
- Download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store depending on your device and join to your respective team! Just search for RAMP Team or RAMP InterActive!